Med Missionary Training
The premier online training program designed to teach you everything you need to change lives as a medical missionary or forge a new career as an online health & lifestyle coach!
Next Class January 7, 2023
Do the work the world needs the most and spread good health everywhere it is needed.
This is the most complete online program for combating both chronic and infectious disease!
“The most useful thing that I learned was the true work of a medical missionary. I have attended medical missionary training in the past and really didn’t learn anything practical. I always thought a medical missionary was someone who went around giving herbs and hot/cold treatments to people. I now understood for the first time the true definition and am eternally grateful!”
Carol King, Med Missionary Graduate, December 2021
“I’ve been in other medical missionary training [programs] but when I joined Med Missionary, that’s when everything came together in a cohesive understandable way.”
Camille Aiken, Med Missionary Graduate, December 2021
Based in Faith and Backed by Science
Let Food Be Thy Medicine
A Rapidly Growing Community
Do you want to know what to do when
faced with chronic or infectious disease?
Do you want an arsenal of tools at your disposal
for overcoming illness, treating wounds, and eliminating symptoms of disease?
Med Missionary Training teaches you all this and a whole lot more!
“ Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security." Jeremiah 33:6
- Not knowing what to do in a health crisis
- Not knowing what to do when dealing with wounds and burns
- “Winging it” when it comes to health
- Allowing chronic pain and other symptoms become the “new normal”
- Ignoring the HUGE need all over the world for medical missionaries and experts in health and nutrition
- Know exactly what to do in the face of disease
- Have confidence in treating wounds, burns, migraines, and infections
- Have confidence in your abilities to not only take care of your own health, but the health of those you love
- Never settle for anything less than a high-energy, pain-free, and healthy body
- Providing the world exactly what it’s crying out for: a highly skilled and well-trained medical missionary ready to make a difference
You could be our next success story or testimonial
“The course was well structured and easy to follow. Thank you for all the work that you have all put into this program. I believe God has definitely opened the doors for a time like this.”
Dr. Chev Harris, Med Missionary Graduate, December 2021
Med Missionary Training
Med Missionary Training is an ambitious 6-week program that aims to equip you with the knowledge and tools you need to combat both chronic and infectious disease for the purpose of working as a medical missionary or online health coach – teaching others how to lead healthy, disease-free lives.
Our goal is to be able to take someone from any background or walk of life, from accredited doctors to humble blue-collar workers, and in six weeks provide them the education they need to start making a profound difference in their own health and in the health of others. Many of our students have gone on to forge brand new careers for themselves with the education they received from Med Missionary, while others have helped sick family members to overcome their chronic illnesses.
The core of Med Missionary Training revolves around a very specific plant-based diet with time-tested recipes and carefully curated ingredients that are specifically combined to promote health and combat disease. Like the great Hippocrates said, “Let food be thy medicine, and thy medicine thy food.” This is by far the most important aspect when fighting almost any disease, so be ready to adopt a new approach to eating.
After taking Med Missionary Training, not only is your own health likely to substantially improve, but you’ll have the confidence you never thought you’d have when others come to you for help.
We accomplish this by giving you access to a number of powerful course materials:
- Once our training begins, every Sunday morning for the next six weeks at 6:30AM Pacific Time, we will be hosting two hour lectures live on Zoom. These are deep study sessions that we have crafted only after years of treating the sick, the wounded, and the infirm. If you are not able to attend live, the lectures are recorded and posted onto our website same-day for you to watch, or rewatch at any time.
- Hours of video content covering food demonstrations, the nature of disease, strengthening your gut microbiome, preventing and treating autoimmune disease, the laws of health, and a whole lot more.
- Hours of audio lectures from Elder Dave Fiedler on the history of medical missionary work and the role it played in the Seventh-day Adventist church.
- A suite of downloadable documents to aid you in your medical missionary journey such as recipes, natural remedies, protocols for treating severe symptoms, protocols for treating viral infections, and more.
- Access to our private Signal group and our forums so you can join our rapidly growing community and share your experiences or have your questions answered by other med missionaries.
After you have completed the course requirements, you will be eligible to take the tests we’ve created for you to ensure you’ve integrated what you’ve learned in Med Missionary Training. From here, you are given digital certificates that you can print at home, and you can join our graduation ceremony live on Zoom to celebrate your accomplishment and inspire you to take the next pivotal steps to becoming a medical missionary.
Registration now open for
Registration is now open for our January 7, 2024 Med Missionary Training, but seats are limited! We only take in so many students for each class to make sure that each student receives as much attention as needed to be successful. Register now while space remains available.
Get a Handle on the Big Picture
View our Course Overview to better understand what to expect from Med Missionary Training. This will help you understand how our content is delivered to you on a weekly basis so you can make sure you are prepared for success.
“Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; You were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.”
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
A World of Disease
All over the world you see people suffering with heart disease, cancer, diabetes, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis, obesity, and so many other crippling illnesses.
Not to mention the epidemic of mental illness such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and others.
And as many of us know, by far and away, the most common cause of death is from chronic illness, especially cancer and heart disease.
But what if you could do something about it?
What if you could not only change your own life, but also transform the lives of others?
What if you could be the shepherd that guides the sick to a new, healthy, and disease-free life?
What kind of difference in your life would that make?
This is why I’ve teamed up with Mercy Ballard to develop this program and to do this work. We are passionate about training a new generation of medical missionaries to do the work that the world is crying out for.
Many are sick, many need help, but you could make a difference.
We Need More Medical Missionaries, Why Not you?
“I would like to take this time to tell you and Mercy how grateful I am for all that you both did, not only through the lectures and demonstrations but also the time spent in answering questions and sharing so much knowledge, information and advice. I also looked forward to brother Dale’s Sunday morning devotionals, they are always so inspiring. I am happy I joined Med Missionary it has made a difference in my life…”
Michelle Robinson, R.N.
Med Missionary Graduate, December 2021
Med Missionary Training Begins August 20
Health lectures that take you step-by-step through the nature of disease and how to fight it with Dr. Joyce Choe.
Detailed and high quality video demonstrations on how to prepare all of the meals in our plant-based diet with Mercy Ballard.
A deep-dive into the history of medical missionary work with Dave Fiedler.
A suite of downloadable tools and handouts to aide you in your education.
We will be hands-on with you throughout these 6 weeks, so we only offer this training during select periods of the year and we only accept so many students to ensure everyone has our complete attention and focus.
Registration for this next class is now officially OPEN but we will close as soon as we have a full class.
So if you’re ready to make a difference, if you’re ready to combat disease, if you’re ready to do God’s work and help lead the sick to healthier and better lives, then the time to act is now. Click below to register today.
Dr. Joyce Choe